Invitation was extended, entrée got served, mains and desserts to come .
Just when you thought you were only being served Entrée how about for main course we have potato & cottage cheese balls with stuffed figs in tomato- cashew gravy ,Vegetable Briyani served with onion, tomato and cucumber Raita.
Finishing it off with Caramelised Figs with honey and cinnamon ice cream– . Phew!Hello smoothie!!
But wait, the invitation was extended during Easter week so technically, indulgence is allowed.Right?!
While I walk you through the steps, why don’t you make yourself comfortable with this ‘Margarita Blush’ or ‘Pineapple Basil Breeze’
Preparation 15 mins
2 tbs coarsely ground sea salt
1 lime wedge
1/2 cup Tequila
2/3 cup lime juice cordial
1 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
2 cups crushed ice
extra lime slices (garnish)
- Spread salt over a plate .Run lime wedge around the rim of four glass tumblers.
- Dip rims in salt to coat
- Pour tequila, cordial and juice into a large jug . Stir to combine.
- Just before serving , divide crushed ice among tumblers , divide tequila mixture over ice .
- Serve with lime slices .
Pineapple Basil Breeze
Preparation 10 mins
½ cup fresh pineapple pieces
8 fresh Thai basil leaves
1 cup bottled pineapple juice
¼ cup Vodka
11/2 cups crushed ice
375 ml lemonade, chilled
- Divide pineapple piece’s and basil leaves between two glass tumblers
- Pour pineapple juice and vodka into a jug and stir to combine.
- Place ¾ cup of the crushed ice into each tumbler, divide the vodka mixture over ice . Top with lemonade .Stir to combine and serve.